“Alcohol scholar. Hardcore tv junkie. Wannabe bacon enthusiast. Twitter fanatic. Subtly charming travel guru. Pop culture specialist.”
SAMSUNG 870 EVO 4TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$399.99 in stock
- THE SSD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, Accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- INDUSTRY DEFINING RELIABILITY: Meet the demands of every task from everyday computing to 8K video processing, with up to 2,400 TBW.
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB PCle 3.0x4, NVMe M.2 2280, Internal Solid State Drive, Storage for PC, Laptops, Gaming and More, HMB Technology, Intelligent Turbowrite, Speeds of up-to 3,500MB/s, MZ-V8V1T0B/AM
$102.99 in stock
24 used from $86.85
- UPGRADE TO IMPRESSIVE NVMe SPEED Whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance
- PACKED WITH SPEED 980 delivers value, without sacrificing sequential read write speeds up to 3,500 3,000 MB s
- KEEP MOVING WITH FULL POWER MODE Keep your SSD running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance
- BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN With up to 600 TBW and the 980's optimized endurance comes with trusted reliability
SAMSUNG 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen 4 Gaming M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive Memory Card, Maximum Speed, Thermal Control, MZ-V8P2T0B
$239.99 in stock
16 used from $189.59
- Next-level SSD performance: Unleash the power of the Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD for next-level computing. 980 PRO delivers 2x the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0, while maintaining compatibility with PCIe 3.0.
- Maximum Speed: Get read speeds up to 7,000 MB s with 980 PRO and push the limits of what SSDs can do. Powered by a new Elpsis controller designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for superior speed – with a PCIe 4.0 interface that’s 2x faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12x faster than Samsung SATA SSDs – every component of this NVMe SSD is manufactured by Samsung for performance that lasts.
- A winning combination: Designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. It's fast at loading games, so you can play more and wait less.
- Efficient M.2 SSD: The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, which can be easily plugged into desktops and laptops. Due to its size and thus optimized power efficiency, it’s ideal for building high-performance computing systems.
- Reliable thermal control: High-performance SSDs usually require high-performance thermal control. To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
Corsair MP600 PRO LPX 4TB M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 Gen4 SSD - Optimized for PS5 (Up to 7,100MB/sec Sequential Read & 6,800MB/sec Sequential Write Speeds, High-Speed Interface, Compact Form Factor) Black
- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance on PS5: Expand your PS5 storage capacity with a PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD that delivers up to 7,100MB/sec sequential read and 6,800MB/sec sequential write speeds.
- High-speed PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 NVMe 1.4 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 PRO LPX delivers incredible storage performance.
- Capacities to Store Your Collection: Expand your console’s storage by 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, or a massive 4TB, fitting the needs of nearly any game library, whether you have four games or 40.
- Gaming Made Faster: The MP600 PRO LPX exceeds all Sony PS5 M.2 performance requirements, so large game files load faster than ever, directly from the SSD.
- Pre-Installed Low-Profile Aluminum Heatspreader: Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance right out of the box.
Kingston 480GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/480G - HDD Replacement for Increase Performance
$34.99 in stock
2 used from $79.99
- Fast start up, loading and file transfers. A400 has a 7 millimeter form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement; Operating temperature: 0°C-70°C
- Capacity: 480GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB to 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
Crucial MX500 4TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s - CT4000MX500SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 mb/s and random reads/writes upto 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
PNY XLR8 CS3140 4TB M.2 NVMe Gen4 x4 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - M280CS3140-4TB-RB
- Upgrade your M.2 PCIe Gen4 enabled computer to enjoy the extreme performance you demand
- The NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 interface delivers exceptional performance of up to 7,500MB/s seq. read and 6,850MB/s seq. write speeds; slower when equipped in PCIe Gen3 x4 motherboards
- The enhanced bandwidth of the NVMe Gen4 interface allows for extreme performance and low latency, making it superior to SATA based SSD’s
- Ultra high performance is ideal for demanding applications, high-end games, and intense workloads
- Backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty or TBW with support from our US based technical support team
SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III 2.5" SSD 8TB (MZ-77Q8T0B)
$699.99 in stock
2 used from $643.25
- Go Big, Do More: The 870 Qvo Is Samsung’S Latest 2Nd Generation Qlc Ssd With Up To 8Tb Of Storage Capacity
- Enhanced In Every Way: With An Expanded Sata Interface Limit Of 560/530 Mb/S Sequential Speeds, The 870 Qvo Improves Random Access Speed And Sustained Performance
- Boost Capacity: The 870 Qvo Is Available In 1, 2, 4 And 8Tb
- Reliable And Sustainable: The Capacity Of The 8Tb 870 Qvo Increases Reliability Up To 2,880 Tbw Using A Refined Ecc Algorithm For Stable Performance
Crucial BX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s - CT1000BX500SSD1
$64.99 in stock
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
Seagate FireCuda 530 4TB Internal Solid State Drive - M.2 PCIe Gen4 ×4 NVMe 1.4, PS5 Internal SSD, speeds up to 7300MB/s, 3D TLC NAND, 5100 TBW, 1.8M MTBF, Heatsink, Rescue Services (ZP4000GM3A023)
$899.99 in stock
- Speed reigns—Seagate’s FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup, delivering pure performance, absolute power, the most advanced components, and unrivaled endurance
- Exhilarating performance up to 7300MB/s—harness the full power of PCIe Gen4 speeds to dominate next-generation games and apps
- Our fastest FireCuda SSD ever built for the ultimate in sustained, pro-level gaming and accelerated content creation—with transfer speeds up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe SSDs and 12x faster than SATA SSDs
- Includes custom built low-profile heatsink designed by EKWB and Seagate to help minimize thermal throttling and maintain peak performance for longer time periods of time
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included five-year limited warranty and three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services
Samsung 860 PRO 4TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76P4T0BW)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 560MB/s and 530MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use. Operating temperature: 0 - 70 ℃
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
Samsung SSD 870 EVO, 4 TB, Form Factor 2.5”, Intelligent Turbo Write, Magician 6 Software, Black
- Interface: achieves the maximum SATA limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds
- Intelligent Turbo Write: accelerates write speed and maintains long-term high performance
- Samsung Magician 6 Software: manage your drive with a range of useful tools to help you keep up with the latest updates, monitor the drive’s health and status
- Designed for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5-inch SATA form factor
- Available capacity: 4 TB. Compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s and SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
SanDisk 4TB Extreme Portable SSD - Up to 1050MB/s - USB-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 - External Solid State Drive - SDSSDE61-4T00-G25
$459.99 in stock
4 used from $423.19
- Get NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 1050MB/s read and up to 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Up to two-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance(3) mean this tough drive can take a beating. [(3)Based on internal testing. IPEC 60529 IP 55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min.; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use.]
- Travel worry-free with a 5-year limited manufacturer warranty (1) and a durable silicon shell that offers a premium feel and added protection to the drive’s exterior. [(1) See official SanDisk website.]
- Use the handy Carabiner loop to secure it to your belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind.
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption.(2) [(2)Password protection uses 256-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 8, Windows 10 and macOS v10.9 plus (Software download required for Mac, see official SanDisk website.)]
SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S2T0B/AM)
$189.99 in stock
6 used from $169.99
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB s and 3,300MB s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
WD_BLACK 4TB AN1500 NVMe Internal Gaming Solid State Drive SSD Add-In-Card - Gen3 PCIe, Up to 6500 MB/s - WDS400T1X0L
- PCIe Gen3 technology to provide access to insane read/write speeds up to 6500/4100MB/s
- Up to 4TB capacity to store your games
- Bootable and easy-to-install RAID0 solution using PCIe slot
- Downloadable WD_BLACK Dashboard software to customize and control your gaming experience
- Customizable RGB lighting with 13 LED pattern effects programmable with our WD_BLACK Dashboard, or seamlessly integrate with motherboards from major brands (Windows only)