Like Instagram, the TikTok app offers many features, such as adding filters, creating stories, or even starting a live stream.
However, in order to take advantage of the latter, the platform has two conditions … Truly live streaming TikTok, which allows real-time exchange, is officially available if you are 16 years of age or older. has 1000 subscribers.
Are you still far from this figure? There is a trick to bypassing this limit. We explain how to continue sharing with many TikTok users from France and around the world.
How to start TikTok directly
Starting a live broadcast when you have enough subscribers is a simple matter. To do this:
- Update the app, then open it
- Once you’re in your account, click the button +
- Enter the name of your live stream
- Click Start live to confirm the live video is playing
How To Start Living Without 1000 Subscribers
If it’s very easy to make a direct TikTok channel with 1,000 subscribers, it’s harder to run it when your counter followers is a little below … But it’s not impossible.
To do this, just follow the steps below.
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone
- Go to the tab Profile
- Tapicon of three horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the screen, then Settings and privacy
- Go to report a problem
- Tap I can’t start LIVE
- After the question Is your problem solved?Click on No.
- Go to Need more help?
- In the case Write your commentEnter “I used to be able to play live, now I can’t.”
- finish with Notice.
Now all you have to do is wait for TikTok to analyze and respond to your request.
“Coffee maven. Bacon nerd. Infuriatingly humble beer expert. Explorer. Tv guru. General alcohol specialist. Gamer. Proud problem solver.”