From April 8 to 10, the Australian Grand Prix is the 3rd stage of the Formula 1 season. Here are airing times from free practice to race.
After the last-minute cancellation in March 2020, at the beginning of the global health crisis, then the following year, The Australian Grand Prix is back in the Formula 1 calendar. However, it no longer supports the opener status, but Bahrain is now taking over. The event organized in Melbourne presents third meeting of the season 2022two weeks after the Saudi Grand Prix.
Start of the Australian Grand Prix at 7:00 am
On his return, a new design is attributed to the Albert Park circuit, which is a bit shorter, but above all faster. From 5,303 km to 5,278 km, now it has only 14 turnscompared to the previous 16, which should generate a gain per round of about five seconds, leading to times around 1:15 or 1:16. Races are always played 58 toursfor a total distance of 306,124 km.
=> Formula 1 on Canal + by 2029
Three free practice sessions will take place on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th April qualifications are broadcast on Channel + sports. The two rides scheduled for each day will start at 5:00 and 8:00 French time, with the time difference from Melbourne set at 8:00. It will be appropriate to switch on Sunday, April 10 on Canal + to watch the Australian Grand Prix. Departure is scheduled for 15:00 local time, ie 7 hours in France. An alternative to the Canal + group and its streaming service MyCanal is the possibility to watch the whole season by subscribing official service discipline, baptized F1 TV Proshown at an annual rate of 64.99 euros.
Friday, April 8, 2022
- 04:45 – 1st free practice F1 LIVE (Canal + Sport)
- 07:40 – LIVE F1 Free practice 2 (Canal + Sport)
Saturday, April 9, 2022
- 03:15 – Rebroadcast F1 Free Practice 2 (Canal + Sport)
- 04:45 – 3rd free practice F1 LIVE (Canal + Sport)
- 07:40 – LIVE F1 Qualification (Canal + Sport in France / Tip! In Belgium / RTS in Switzerland)
Sunday, April 10, 2022
- 06:00 – LIVE F1 La Grille (Canal +)
- 07:00 – LIVE F1 GP AUSTRALIA (Canal + in France / Tip! In Belgium / RTS in Switzerland)
- 09:00 – DIRECT Formula 1, the mag (Canal +)
- 12:10 – Broadcasting of the Australian GP GP (Canal + Sport)
- 14:10 – Rebroadcast Formula 1, Magazine (Canal + Sport)
- 16:25 – Australian Grand Prix F1 (Canal +)
- 19:45 – Broadcasting of the Australian F1 Grand Prix (Canal + Décalé)
Monday, April 11, 2022
- 01:30 – Australian Grand Prix F1 (Canal + Sport)
- 10:10 – Re-broadcast of the Australian GP GP (Canal + Sport)
- 12:15 – Rebroadcast Formula 1, magazine (Canal + Sport)
Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- 15:10 – Rebroadcast Formula 1, magazine (Canal + Sport)
Photo: Icon Sport
Formula 1 2022: calendar, riders, teams, rankings
F1 Calendar 2022: GP dates and times
Formula 1 2022: the main news of the record season
“Internet evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Hardcore entrepreneur. Incurable analyst. Extreme food junkie. Unapologetic tv maven. Reader.”