Whether you’re visiting the family, going on an Easter egg hunt, or relaxing in front of the TV, you’ll always find time for a new Wordle puzzle. Today’s special edition of Easter Wordle is quite complex, so Express Online has developed spoiler-free tips and tricks to help you through the process. For a hint or two, just scroll to the bottom of the page for Wordle 302 tips for April 17th.
The game that is most enjoyed when you have five or ten free minutes, Wordle asks players to guess a five-letter word in six attempts.
To find the correct answer, you will need to use a removal process, which means carefully watching the color of the tiles after each attempt.
If the tile of letters turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, but not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The gadget keeps track of your stats, showing how many correct answers you received, as well as your winning streak.
If you can’t solve the puzzle, you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose a valuable series of victories.
Read some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific Wordle 302 tips on April 17th.
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in the initial estimate.
• Try using a pair of vowels first, especially “A” and “E”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until you understand the answer better.
• LIFT is a good word to start with, and TOUCH is a good second guess.
• Review the following daily Express Online tips…
Wordle 302 Tips and Tricks April 17
1. Wordle 302 begins with the letter A.
2. Wordle 302 has two voices.
3. One piece of advice is not enough, three are enough.
“Introvert. Extreme beer lover. Subtly charming organizer. Submissive researcher. Freelance writer.”
“Coffee maven. Bacon nerd. Infuriatingly humble beer expert. Explorer. Tv guru. General alcohol specialist. Gamer. Proud problem solver.”