If you’ve been following Wordle’s Daily Puzzles this week, you’re probably craving a bit more of a challenge. Wordle 377 bucks the latest trends in simple puzzles, making it much harder for longtime fans to solve. Fortunately, that’s where Express Online comes in. We’ve rounded up some spoiler-free tips and tricks to get you through July 1st. find the answer to Wordle 377. Good luck!
Perfect for when you have a few minutes to spare, Wordle challenges players to find a five-letter word in just six tries.
Fortunately, there are ways to narrow it down and solve the puzzle fairly quickly. The color of the tiles should be carefully observed after each test.
If the letter tile turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, but not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The app keeps track of your stats, showing how many correct answers you got, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose a valuable winning streak.
Read on for some handy tips from Wordle and then on July 1st. you’ll find a spoiler-free selection of Wordle 377 tracks…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in the initial estimate.
• In the first guess, try to use a pair of vowels, especially “A” and “E”.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until you understand the answer better.
• LIFT is a good word to start with and TOUCH is a good second guess.
• Check out the Daily Express Online Tips below…
Wordle 377 Tips and Tricks July 1
1. Wordle 377 starts with P.
2. Wordle 377 has only two vowels.
3. A horse, a bean and for North American players a car.
“Pop culture specialist. Friendly explorer. Passionate about hard travel. Alcohol fanatic. Organizer. »
“Coffee maven. Bacon nerd. Infuriatingly humble beer expert. Explorer. Tv guru. General alcohol specialist. Gamer. Proud problem solver.”